We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Brittany Walker loves to do all kinds of arts and crafts, but her favorite craft is crocheting. She got bit by the crochet bug when she was about 10 years old... and she hasn't stopped since! Brittany likes to consider herself a pretty crafty person; usually, she can just take a look at something and turn it into a DIY project.
Brittany started designing her own patterns in 2009 when she was introduced to the 'blog world.' Prior to that, she had no idea you could crochet anything besides blankets and scarves. In 2010, she started CreativeMe, her blog, and her Etsy shop...the positive feedback she receives through email from those who enjoy her patterns is what keeps Brittany going and makes her love what she does.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet