We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Aileen Lochhead is a contemporary fiber artist working primarily in crochet.
She designs and creates a variety of articles that are wearable and useful in the home. She strives to work with a recycled theme, particularly with rag rugs.
Aileen is keen to promote the art and craft of crochet, and publishes a multitude of free patterns for crochet and knitted items. She tries to incorporate 'vintage' into her work, either by inspiration or use of recycled materials.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Quick Easy Lace Belt Crochet
- Man's Easy Striped Scarf
- Camouflage Scarf
- Ruffle Handwarmer
- Baby Developmental Ball
- Circular Crochet Rag Rug
- Healing Prayer Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Neon Retro Pillow Cover
- Easiest Ever Crocheted Edging
- Spiral Scarf
- Scarlett Skinny Scarf
- January Prayer Shawl Crochet
- Baby's Favorite Blanket
- Hand Warming Crochet Scarf
- Unisex Cowl
- Tea and Sympathy Shawl
- Night Garden Shawl
- Around Campus Crochet Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet