Simple Everyday Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Simple Everyday Clutch Pattern is so fun to make. Step-by-step directions to this everyday clutch pattern. This beautiful clutch is just right for taking a few things with you. This is a great afternoon project. Anyone would love to get as a gift. It is not lined. However, the crochet stitch used creates a nice and tight weave. Therefore, the items inside are secure from falling out through any holes. This clutch is made with t-shirt yarn."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 14 Stitches per 4 Inches
Finished SizeSize 5 inches tall by 10 inches wide
- T-shirt Yarn Cotton Fettuccini Zpagetti (note, the color I used I can’t find at this time) A bit less than one skein.
- Stitch Marker
- Size N Crochet Hook
- 1-inch Button
- Sewing Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zodiac Dragon
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Doll Romper
- Ashvini Tunisian Slippers
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- How to Crochet With Multiple Strands of Yarn
- Rose Brooch
- Crochet Cross Prayer Cloth Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters