Textured Snowflake Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Textured Snowflake Square is a free afghan square you can crochet to make part of a Christmas blanket. Try the pattern with a red or green to surround the snowflake in traditional Christmas colors. Or, some frostier colors make a beautiful blanket too! The pattern calls for worsted weight yarn. You only need about 60 yards each of two colors. These squares can be great stashbusting projects for your leftover partial skeins of worsted weight. Make special memories this holiday season with this Christmas crochet free afghan square. Crocheting a special blanket can be a fun Christmas project. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 8 rows = 4×4 inches in sc.
Finished SizeApproximately 8” x 8”
- Worsted weight yarn 60 yards each of two colors
- Crochet hook size I or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
5 stitch markers
- Tape measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lenox Crochet Shawl
- Rockland Sweater
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- Snoh Cowl
- Mia Cardigan
- Cotton Waves Circular Crochet Handbag
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters