Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This large crochet mesh market bag is one of my favorite projects. It is so fun to make, and it feels good being eco-friendly bringing my own bag to carry items. Crochet Sturdy Mesh Tote This crochet tote is made from just one yarn cake! I used cotton string fingering yarn to crochet this lightweight mesh bag. It is pretty and it folds up to stash in a handy place. This one-piece crochet bag design is a semi-circle that increases with each row that is added. The crochet stitches used in this pattern are the double crochet stitch and the puff stitch."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 Stitches to 4 inches
Finished Size24 inches wide with the handle attached. Before the handle is attached, the widest part is 30 inches wide. The market bag is a semi-circle that is 13 inches long.
- Cotton Kings Twirls Hobbi yarn. 1 yarn cake I used approximately 500 of the 874 yards. Color number 7. If you are not able to find this yarn, another nice option for this pattern is It’s a Wrap yarn.
- Size J Crochet Hook
- yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters