Scientist Pharmacist Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"In continuation with our profession gnomes, today's pattern is for a crochet scientist gnome. There are also instructions for turning this gnome into a pharmacist gnome as well. This is a great gift for an inspiring scientist. When I asked for recommendations for gnome ideas, I was asked to make a pharmacist and scientist gnome. I designed the two gnomes and noticed that they were so similar that I decided to combine the patterns. Our crochet scientist gnome wears gloves on his hands, safety goggles and is working hard to make a treatment for new diseases. Our Pharmacist gnome is serving the public, wearing gloves, his Rx badge on his hat, and handing out little bags of prescriptions."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 7 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters