Nurse And Doctor Gnomes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Nurses and Doctors are some of the true heroes of our time. They have to deal with emergencies regularly and make the best decisions for our health. This crochet gnome pattern is to honor the heroes among us. When looking for inspiration for the nurse and doctor crochet gnome pattern, I went with a more vintage style of a nurse. I added a bonnet-like brim to the hat and used the iconic red and white color combination to represent that these gnomes are medical personnel. I also used the blue to try and represent the typical scrub colors. Add a medical mask and these gnomes had a medical feel about them."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge – 5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeSize – Final Gnome is about 7 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Cake Pops
- Irresistible Crochet Puppy
- Betty The Gardening Bee
- 61 Mini Crochet Animals [Free Patterns]
- Lorelei the Lady Bug
- Pocket Baby Alien Amigurumi
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- 15+ Amigurumi Puppy Patterns
- Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Pattern
- 15+ Free Crochet Amigurumi Cat Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters