Nurse And Doctor Gnomes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Nurses and Doctors are some of the true heroes of our time. They have to deal with emergencies regularly and make the best decisions for our health. This crochet gnome pattern is to honor the heroes among us. When looking for inspiration for the nurse and doctor crochet gnome pattern, I went with a more vintage style of a nurse. I added a bonnet-like brim to the hat and used the iconic red and white color combination to represent that these gnomes are medical personnel. I also used the blue to try and represent the typical scrub colors. Add a medical mask and these gnomes had a medical feel about them."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge – 5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeSize – Final Gnome is about 7 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters