Roly-poly Winter Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this cute winter gnome using worsted weight yarn, an E (3.5mm) crochet hook, poly-pellets, and poly-fil! He's a chunky little dude made with a flat bottom (don't tell him that, he's self conscious!) and with added poly-pellets so he sits unaided by himself. Photos are included to help with assembly. There are also additional photos to help show how the beard is created that show how many strands of yarn are added to create it per row. Hat is left unstuffed so you can leave it as a classic shape or a little rumpled! "
NotesGauge not critical, Use a hook small enough to create a nice tight fabric so that your stuffing won't pop through.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot critical to this pattern
Finished SizeApprox. 6 inches tall
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Caron One Pound
- E (3.mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters