We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet patriotic gnome is ready for the fourth of July. Let him represent your patriotic spirit as he joins your crochet gnome collection. If you love gnomes, make sure to check out all the crochet gnome patterns. Isn't this little Uncle Sam look-alike just the cutest. I have already worked up all the holiday gnomes for the rest of the year and this guy lands in the top five of my favorites. He is very striking with his striped pants, neatly styled beard, and formal top hat. Plus the bow tie, because bow ties are cool. I hope this little guy brings a smile to your face and a little patriotic spirit in your heart. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 6 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters