Crochet Gnome - Norbin Nibbleweed
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello! Today I would like to introduce you to Norbin Nibbleweed the orange bearded Crochet Gnome! Norbin is often mistaken as a leprechaun because of his orange beard and love for green but he doesn't mind because he's quite fond of St. Patrick's day too! Norbin is an intermediate level pattern, but could easily be tried by an ambitious advanced beginner and be made even easier by not working the stripes. His nose is joined while making his body so the only stitching that will be needed is attaching his arms and legs and then looping on his beard. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeUsing hook size E/4 (3.5 mm) the first 8 rounds of the body equal 2.75 inches in diameter.
Finished SizeUsing hook size E/4 (3.5 mm) in the sitting position without the hat measures approximately 4.5 inches. Sitting with the hat measures approximately 8 inches (not including the legs).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Cake Pops
- Irresistible Crochet Puppy
- Betty The Gardening Bee
- 61 Mini Crochet Animals [Free Patterns]
- Lorelei the Lady Bug
- Pocket Baby Alien Amigurumi
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- 15+ Amigurumi Puppy Patterns
- Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Pattern
- 15+ Free Crochet Amigurumi Cat Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters