We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you have a garden? This little crochet farmer gnome would love to help out in it. I love the idea of growing all my food but it is just not practical. So I am very grateful to the farmers the grow all the food for us. This is your crocheted Thank You! Alright, let’s be realistic. Our modern day farmers do not use a pitch fork and don’t always where a straw hat. But I wanted this gnome to be an iconic, nostalgic farmer gnome. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters