We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"As I was developing this pattern I was thinking about what awesome gifts they would make for teachers, libraries, baby showers, and for birthday gifts! These little caterpillars can be made in an endless combination of colors to match nursery decor, characters from various books, or in a person's favorite colors."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe caterpillar is approximately 18 long
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Head Color
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Body Color A
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Body Color B
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Antennae Color
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Feet Color
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Scraps in 3 colors for hair
- 3 inch by 3 inch piece of felt for back of eyes
- 3 inch by 3 inch piece of felt for front of eyes and nose
- Poly fill
- Fabric glue or thread to attach felt
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters