Faye's Lightweight Toadstool
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I updated my fairy garden, I knew I wanted to add a pop of color with some crocheted toadstools. These toadstools are cute and little, and are the absolute perfect size for planting in a fairy garden. They would also make nice charms for jewelry. I've worked mine in Aunt Lydia's Fashion Size 3 cotton thread. While I haven't tested it, I think this size thread is equal to sport weight so you can try a #2 or #3 yarn in it's place. Each one took me about 45 minutes to complete."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
- Small Amount of #3 Crochet Thread – I used Aunt Lydia’s Fashion 3 in Bridal White and Atom Red
- D3/3.25mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- J10/6mm Crochet Hook or Similar Sized Item for Shaping
- Optional, Stuffing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters