We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet Monsieur Bear! He is a great and intellectual amigurumi bear friend. With his striking striped shirt and classic red beret, Monsieur Bear will charm everyone he meets. Monsieur Bear loves the finer things in life and loves to talk – at length – about his current favorite Bordeaux and Camembert. Color changes and embroidery are made easy with step-by-step photo tutorials. You can change up the yarn weight and hook combo to make a bigger or smaller Monsieur Bear!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeTo achieve an 11 inch tall Monsieur Bear, this is the gauge: 12 single crochet stitches x 13 rows = 2×2 inches. Gauge is not as important as keeping a consistent tension so stuffing doesn’t show through your bear!
Finished Size11 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters