Crochet Frankenstein Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are looking to make something fantastic and fun for Halloween or simply love Frankie, then Crochet Frankenstein Pattern is for you. The toy is fairly easy to make and the pattern includes photo instructions to make it even easier. Complexity level: Intermediate. Most is done using 3mm (~ US D-3) crochet hook, for face details you will need 2mm (~ US B-1) hook. The toy is made using cotton yarn. Finished Frankie is about 32 cm (~ 13 inches) tall. "
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 sts/25 rows = 10cm/4 inches square in single crochet
Finished Size~ 32 cm (13 inches) tall
- 2 small buttons
- Tapestry/sewing needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters