We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cute and pretty small bow pattern for you to crochet, they are great to make and can be used to adorn anything ie household things, shoulder bags, headbands, baby coats, blankets etc. Add a clip to the back and use it as a hair clip or a child’s brooch. It works up in a matter of minutes, and is an ideal crochet pattern for the beginner crocheter too. The bow measures approximately 1 Inch x 2.5 Inches, though you could use a thicker yarn and larger hook than I have used if you want to make it bigger."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 Inch x 2.5 Inches
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet