Day & Night Owls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When it’s bright outside, Day Owl closes her eyes and settles down to sleep. And when the stars come out, Night Owl is ready to play! Day Owl has a sweet rainbow on her belly and Night Owl dons a collection of stars. Whether night or day, you can make a magical crochet owl with this free pattern. The pattern includes a written pattern with step-by-step photo tutorials as well as a crochet-along video tutorial. "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn't important for this pattern, just make sure your stitches are tight to avoid stuffing showing through.
Finished Size4 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters