Sea Turtle C2c Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Sea Turtle graphgan features hatching sea turtles heading to the ocean under the protection of a hovering palm tree. A peaceful and calming scene - perfect for the ocean and sea turtle lovers out there! A beachy summer make! Approximate finished size using the double crochet C2C crochet technique is 33 1/2” wide x 34”. Could also be made smaller with the mini c2c hdc crochet technique. Video & photo tutorials are available for all c2c techniques. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters