Paw Print Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Paw Print Blanket is a really special project for me. I wanted to make something special for our sweet girl Ashley, who turned 9 on the 23rd of February. Since she loves animals (dogs especially), I decided to design a corner-to-corner (c2c) Paw Print Blanket. I thought it would be fun to make four separate c2c graphs to spell the word "love" and to replace the "o" with a paw print. I then decided on some really fun yarn colors that I thought Ashley would love. I decided on Red Heart Super Saver in Turqua, Pretty-n-Pink, Freshmint & Amethyst. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 5 inches
Finished Size44 inches x 55 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters