This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Merry Grinchmas Blanket
"Welcome to the Merry Grinchmas blanket! Where Candy Canes and Gingerbread meet The Grinch. It’s basically Whoville in a blanket. I hope you enjoy making this and using it for years to come! - Extremely beginner friendly. US terms. - Pattern instructions are easy to follow and include full color tutorials for the twisted candy border, how to use the optional magic knot method if you would like an easy way to avoid ends, and how to create any size blanket. - Uses DK or Worsted Weight yarn."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 Cluster Stitches X 8 Rows in a 4” swatch
Finished Size52” wide X 62” tall
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK “Red Wine” 162 g / 421 m (5.7 oz / 460 yds)
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK “Paper White” 241 g / 627 m (8.5 oz / 685 yds)
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK “Lime Green” 253 g / 659 m (8.9 oz / 720 yds)
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK “Racing Green” 199 g / 517 m (7 oz / 565 yds)
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK “Coffee Bean” 105 g / 275 m (3.7 oz / 300 yds)
Read NextMindless Crochet Scrapghan