Little Couch Potato Siesta Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Little Couch Potato Siesta Blanket was crocheted over the course of one weekend (at a relaxed pace), with 3 cakes of Pool Party Bernat Blanket Stripes yarn. The yarn was easy to work with and except for the final row of the project I let the colors come out of the yarn cake as they were dyed. The last row I removed a small section in the dark blue in order to use the next color in the ball to complete the final 2 rows in the same color. Two separate colors over the final 2 rows did not fit with the flow of the rest of the blanket. So if you end up in a similar place after you reach row 50 consider cutting out a small section and allowing the next section to take it’s place to make the blanket color flow a bit more smoothly. This was a very relaxed and simple project to crochet. I love the striped effect created by the yarn and not having to sew in a bunch of yarn ends! Great for gifts, baby showers, children, floor blankets and cuddle time! Drew’s finished blanket measures 40 inches wide and 36 inches long. The stitch multiple is 2+1 so you can create this to any size you wish easily."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet