Madison Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is Madison. Madison is a 12-inch Afghan Square that is crocheted using a dropped double crochet technique. This pattern is easy and each row is worked in a single color of yarn. You only need to know how to crochet single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), chain stitches (ch) and slip stitches (sl st) to make this square. I have provided round by round photos and a video tutorial is also available. This afghan square is crocheted with Red Heart with Love Solids and a 6 mm (J) hook. Madison is one of the 2019 Moogly CAL squares."
NotesPart 1: https://youtu.be/DzmV0OvqC04
Part 2: https://youtu.be/v44JMsIkuYc
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
7 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size12 inches X 12 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet