We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Chunky Library-Book Lapgahn: Quickly hook up a cozy lapghan throw blanket with this simple, contemporary crochet pattern worked in monochromatic super bulky yarn. If you understand back-loop-only, you realize that this blanket is comprised of really basic crochet stitches, making it super easy and quick. So what are you waiting for? Grab yourself about 16 skeins (64yd/59m each) of super bulky yarn, a size N/15 -- 10.00mm and a size P -- 11.5mm crochet hook, and get hooking today! You, too, can have a cozy Chunky Library-Book Lapghan for your next quiet coffee-filled me-time."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook, P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size36" x 50" including border
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet