This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quiet Ripple Lapghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love cosying up under a blanket or throw to read a book, watch an old movie or just have a cup of tea! Crochet this simple, two row repeat, ripple lapghan which is just the right size for keeping warm while curled up on the sofa. Perfect for confident beginners or if you are looking for a simple but classic project. This pattern uses a chunky yarn to make a warm but lightweight lapghan. The use of one colour throughout the project makes for a modern look with a hint of retro vintage. The acrylic yarn chosen is inexpensive but beautifully soft."
NotesThank you for considering my Quiet Ripple Lapghan pattern!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWorking in stitch pattern with 6mm hook, after washing and blocking:
14.5 stitches, 6 rows to 4″ / 10cm
Finished Size37in / 94cm wide 44in / 112cm long
- Please see my blog post for full details.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters