Festival of Fall Square
Celebrate your love of autumn with this colorful granny square pattern!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Festival of Fall Square is a fun, scrap busting project... This is a 12" square that you can make a pillow cover or afghan with... Using great Fall colors, the textural stitching really pops! Sew several squares together to create a beautiful afghan!! Or, sew 2 squares together to make a great pillow cover... Easy to make and fun to decorate with!! Of course, you can make these in any color scheme to match your home decor!!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- Easy Fall And Spring Shawl
- Dragon Scale Hand Sanitizer Holder
- Clark The Fox
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters