We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Festival of Fall Square is a fun, scrap busting project... This is a 12" square that you can make a pillow cover or afghan with... Using great Fall colors, the textural stitching really pops! Sew several squares together to create a beautiful afghan!! Or, sew 2 squares together to make a great pillow cover... Easy to make and fun to decorate with!! Of course, you can make these in any color scheme to match your home decor!!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet