Diagonal Chevrons Lapghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For the Diagonal Chevron Lapghan, I modified the Diagonal Chevrons 12″ afghan square pattern to design this modern crochet afghan. If you love to work crochet blankets from corner-to-corner (also known as working on-the-bias) and you love crochet chevrons, then you will really enjoy this lapghan pattern! If you are intimidated by chevrons and working C2C, then I suggest practicing with the 12″ afghan square first. You will find the free crochet pattern on my blog."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paved Diamonds Rug
- Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Hot Pads
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters