Twisted Turban Headband Ear Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Headband Ear Warmers (Helpful Illustrations & Video Tutorial) Keep your loved ones (or yourself) toasty. This Twisted Crochet Headband Ear Warmer makes a quick and easy crochet gift for the holiday season. Learn how from this free written pattern and easy to follow step-by-step video tutorial! Crochet ear warmers are one of my favorite items to make. They are a quick “No-brainer” pattern. Its simple rows of double crochet with a Mobius twist. Anyone can create this simple crochet headband with the additional video tutorial. I love wearing my twisted crochet headband on bad hair days or when I want to wear my hair up, they’re such a quick, easy crochet project! Look amazing, no matter the day! We will be using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick which is a #6 super bulky yarn. This is the perfect yarn for beginners that want to work up a crochet pattern quickly. This super bulky yarn is a perfect blend of durability and softness and has an elegant stitch definition. Craft show, last-minute gift ideas, or something for yourself, these easy twisted headband ear warmers will fit the bill. You don’t need much to complete this project. I provided written & video instructions. *6.5mm hook *Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick which is a #6 super bulky yarn "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
- 6.5 mm hook
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick #6 super bulky yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lenox Crochet Shawl
- Rockland Sweater
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- Snoh Cowl
- Mia Cardigan
- Cotton Waves Circular Crochet Handbag
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters