Softly Velvet Ribbon
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Accessorise your look with this pretty, velvet ribbon. A quick, modern make that is also perfect for gifting. This simple ribbon is crocheted using a single crochet front loop only stitch to create a pretty ridge. A few increases and decreases make lovely tapered ends. The project uses a 100% polyester yarn that is so velvety soft! The yarn chosen for this project is available in 19 shades, allowing you to customise for personal taste, a gift, or for reselling at craft fayres / makers markets. Perfect for beginners or if you are looking for an easy and classic project. "
NotesThank you for considering my free pattern for the Softly Velvet Ribbon!
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 stitches, 5.5 rows to 2” / 5cm (note gauge is measured to 2” not 4”)
Finished Size2in / 5cm wide 48in / 122cm long
- Please see the free pattern within my blog post.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters