Small Helicopter Crochet Applique
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There are many different kinds of girlish appliques, but it is usually problematic to find suitable crocheted applique for the boys. While crocheting baby boy summer hat I got the idea of this cute and adorable little helicopter applique. Believe me it is easy and very fast pattern if you know how to crochet basic stitches. It can be made to use on sweaters,hats,scarfs and other clothes. I hope you will enjoy this super charming helicopter and surprise your little one."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5*10 cm
- hook 2.5-3 mm
- cotton yarns
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet