Skull Cuff Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Free crochet pattern for a Halloween theme skull cuff or bracelet. Made using size 10 crochet threads in Black and White, the skull is made and then sewn to the cuff. Finished size: 1" X 7" but can easily be made longer by added more rows or smaller by subtracting rows from the bracelet. You will also need size 7 crochet hook, needle to take crochet thread as well as 2 small snaps. The snaps are sewn to the cuff and are used to secure it around the wrist. Half double crochet stitches are used to make this bracelet. It is a project that can easily be made in one night."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Crochet Gauge4 hdc = 1/2"
3 rows hdc = 1/2"
Finished Size1" X 7"
- size 10 crochet thread in Black
- size 10 crochet thread in White
- size 7 crochet hook
- needle to take crochet thread
- 2 small snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Baby Girl Classic Lace Vintage Bonnet Hat
- Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- Baby Girl Meadow Cardigan Dress
- Kitty Cat Macaron French Dessert Amigurumi
- Baby's Buttoned Turban Hat
- Velvet Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Ribbed Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Juniper The Jellyfish Sea Animal Amigurumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet