This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Skull Cuff Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Free crochet pattern for a Halloween theme skull cuff or bracelet. Made using size 10 crochet threads in Black and White, the skull is made and then sewn to the cuff. Finished size: 1" X 7" but can easily be made longer by added more rows or smaller by subtracting rows from the bracelet. You will also need size 7 crochet hook, needle to take crochet thread as well as 2 small snaps. The snaps are sewn to the cuff and are used to secure it around the wrist. Half double crochet stitches are used to make this bracelet. It is a project that can easily be made in one night."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Crochet Gauge4 hdc = 1/2"
3 rows hdc = 1/2"
Finished Size1" X 7"
- size 10 crochet thread in Black
- size 10 crochet thread in White
- size 7 crochet hook
- needle to take crochet thread
- 2 small snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters