Simple Heart Appliqué
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create a simple heart appliqué. The appliqués can be sewn onto almost any of your crochet creations to make them look pretty. The appliqué measures 6cm high and 6cm wide. DK (weight 3) yarn. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ – Candy - 2g / 6m / 7yd Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 4mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors Recommend skill level is beginner. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). You’ll also need to know how to work into a magic ring. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters