Rosette Flower Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You can use these lovely rosettes to make various jewelry pieces. For the shown necklace, just stack / arrange the rosettes the way it appeals to you the most, sew them, add jump rings at the sides, attach them on a metal chain and you've got yourself a lovely necklace."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, 5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- fine or light yarn
- jump rings
- meal chain
- lobster closure
Ch 5 and join to make ring. Round 1: sc2 in each stitch round (10) Round 2: sc2, sc1 (15) Round 3: ch5,sk1,sc1. Repeat this around. You will get 7 "petals". Cut yarn and weave ends.
For the shown necklace, just stack / arrange the rosettes the way it appeals to you the most, sew them, add jump rings at the sides, attach them on a metal chain and you've got yourself a lovely necklace.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- In the Neighborhood Keyhole Scarf
- Boho Tam
- In the Neighborhood Slouchy Hat
- Layered Button Cuff
- Little Dots, Bit Dots Infinity Scarf
- No-Sew Huggable Pal with Beret and Scarf
- Minnesota Layette Sweater
- Minnesota Layette Hat
- Minnesota Layette Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet