Picnic In The Park Jar Cozies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern includes instructions for three different mason jar cozies- Option 1 (Wine) is the easiest, while Option 2 (Ecru) is advanced beginner/intermediate, and Option 3 (Seabreeze) is more solidly intermediate in level. All three cozies are designed to fit a wide-mouth pint jar, though one of my testers found that they also fit similarly-sized jars that are not wide-mouth. What I love most about the Picnic in the Park Jar Cozies is that they require only a small investment of time and yarn, which leaves you free to experiment! Try making them in a big assortment of colors, and see how many uses you can find. Will you use them as a drink cozy, as a vase, as tea lights for an evening party? Maybe you can make some in neutral colors to bring to your next housewarming party! And there is always the option of using a jar as easy storage for crochet hooks, knitting needles, and notions!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeYour cozy (any option) should be 3”/7.6 cm across after Round 4 (this is the same for all three options). Alternatively, it should just cover the base of your chosen jar (a little smaller is okay – we want a tight fit so it doesn’t slip down).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters