We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Forever Bracelet is a very beginner-friendly project that can be worked up in less than an hour. It uses Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread size 3 and a toggle clasp. It makes a great gift!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot crucial for this project, but 37 stitches = 7" and 3 rows = 1/2"
Finished Size7 inches long by 1/2 inch wide without clasp
- Aunt Lydia's Fashion Crochet Thread (size 3)
- Toggle Clasp
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet