Mermaid Games Clutch Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love clutch bags! I love video games! So, I designed a bag that can be a cute clutch OR an adorable carrying case for your Nintendo Switch!! This bag has a front lace panel using an easy 2 row repeat paired with a simple hdc liner. The hdc liner creates a little extra padding if you’re using this as a switch case, and also gives the bag a little extra structure. For this pattern, I used medium weight 4 acrylic yarn for sturdiness and washability. I specifically used Red Heart Super Saver in colorways Polo Stripes and Soft white, and Big Twist Value Yarn in colorways Lilac and Damson Purple. Pretty much any weight 4 yarn will work for this clutch. However, depending on the yarn, you might have a little bit of discrepancy in sizing. All bags will come out approximately the same size give or take about .5” - .75”. But, all will comfortably fit a Nintendo switch."
NotesYou can use snaps or buttons for closures on this clutch bag. Also, you can easily add straps!
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14.5-15st/11 rows= 4” in hdc
Finished Size16.5” long x 9” wide gently stretched.
- Buttons (optional)
- Snaps (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters