We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Lancaster Ruana is super cool because it can be so many things. Truly a versatile piece you will definitely want to make in your favorite colors. You can wear it as a Ruana or you can wear it as a scarf. You can add a front closure and wear it as a poncho or even a cape. This one piece can be whatever you need it to be. I used a super soft fiber but you can use any DK or Light Worsted you like. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters