Knit Look Bow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Tunisian knit stitch is a fun variation on the tunisian simple stitch that makes a lovely thick fabric with that classic knit look. For this small of a project, there’s no need to run out and buy the special tunisian hooks. You can use a normal crochet hook, yay! It’s even ok if the hook has an ergonomic handle on it like mine. I love this little bow because it is so stinking cute and super quick to work up too. There’s no need to make two of them and stack them together for structure or to crochet a tube like other crochet bow patterns call for. This bow holds up very well on it’s own thanks to the thickness and stiffness of the stitch."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this pattern
Finished Size4 1/2 x 3 in (11 1/2 x 7 1/2 cm)
- 15 g Paintbox Cotton Aran (or other worsted weight yarn)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters