Jubilee Crochet Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Jubilee Crochet Scarf is a highly textured pattern that features the crochet Berry Stitch. If you are new to crochet, this is a great beginner pattern. Knowledge of basic crochet stitches are needed to crochet this scarf. You will need a worsted weight #4 yarn for this pattern. The yarn in the pictures is Lion Brand Basic Stitch. Any comparable yarn will work for this pattern. You can work this scarf in all one color or have fun and work this scarf in multiple colors for a color block effect. All of my patterns are written in English and use American Standard terms. Approx. dimensions of the scarf are 26in. (L) x 6.5in. (W)"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is 16 st across x 9 rows = 4″
Finished SizeScarf dimensions are approx. 26in. (L) x 6.5in. (W)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters