Hello Gnome Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You can have two little friends waving hello to you from your very own hands! The Hello Gnome Mittens use tapestry and intarsia techniques, but really its all sc stitches with a few color changes that create these iconic little guys! Soft and squishy Lions Pride Woolspun makes these super warm - and a skein of each color is enough for 2 pairs of mittens (more in the child size)!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size3 sizes: Child; Adult Small; Adult Large
- Lion Brand Lion's Pride Woolspun - Bulky
- US- K hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters