Large Bat Cuff Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern features a large bat across a crochet cuff bracelet. Great for Halloween or any time of the year. Finished size of the cuff is 1" X 7" and can easily be made longer or smaller as needed. It was made using size 10 crochet thread in Natural and Black. You will also need size 7 hook, needle to take crochet thread and two small snaps. The snaps secures the bracelet around your wrist. The project uses half double crochet and can easily be made in one night."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Crochet Gauge4 hdc = 1/2"
3 rows hdc = 1/2"
Finished Size1" X 7"
- size 10 crochet thread in Natural
- size 10 crochet thread in Black
- size 7 crochet hook
- needle to take crochet thread
- 2 small snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet