Large Bat Cuff Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern features a large bat across a crochet cuff bracelet. Great for Halloween or any time of the year. Finished size of the cuff is 1" X 7" and can easily be made longer or smaller as needed. It was made using size 10 crochet thread in Natural and Black. You will also need size 7 hook, needle to take crochet thread and two small snaps. The snaps secures the bracelet around your wrist. The project uses half double crochet and can easily be made in one night."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Crochet Gauge4 hdc = 1/2"
3 rows hdc = 1/2"
Finished Size1" X 7"
- size 10 crochet thread in Natural
- size 10 crochet thread in Black
- size 7 crochet hook
- needle to take crochet thread
- 2 small snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters