Full Of Hope Convertible Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I first designed this convertible beanie to be worn in a few different ways. It can be worn as a cowl with the drawstring untied, as a messy bun beanie with the top left a little open for hair to be pulled through, or as a beanie with the drawstring pulled closed. I have used beads to hold the drawstring closed, but the ends could be tied instead. Materials Yarn: 200 yards ww yarn Crochet Hook: H (5mm), J (6mm) Notions: Yarn needle for weaving in ends, Optional: Measuring tape, scissors, 3 beads for the drawstring. Note: For the sample, I chose one bead with a ⅜” opening (the two drawstring ends need to fit through the opening and be snug). The other 2 beads are smaller and just need to fit on one drawstring end. Measurements Gauge: 4 inches with J hook = 6.5 clusters and 13 rounds Sizes: Child Small, Child Large, Teen/Adult"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters