Football Ponytail Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What's fall without a little football? Lol. Here's a variation from my original pattern for the Football Ponytail Headband/Ear Warmer. This project works up quickly, uses worsted weight yarn and will make a great gift for the football-watching moms, grandmas and ladies this coming season. The pattern is easily adaptable to so many possibilities in color and style. It starts with a ponytail holder and uses a 5.0mm hook. One size will fit most teens and adults. I have made several variations on my blog so check them out. Enjoy!!!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size Fits Most Teens & Adults
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- Teal Wrap Bracelet
- Shells Aflutter 12 Inch Afghan Square
- Crocheted Boy Flap Sandals
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- Toddler Scarecrow Hat
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet