Flower Basket of Roses
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Combining the elegance of classic Irish roses and leaves with the ever popular pineapple design, the lovely 'Flower Basket of Roses' is a design you will be proud to display in your own home or give as a gift to that special loved one! Made with size 10 thread and a 1.65mm steel hook, it measures about 8 1/2" by 10" when finished. It displays beautifully when framed, or sew it to a throw pillow for a more casual, cottage-style look."
All my patterns are professionally tech edited and tested for accuracy and clarity. I have been designing and publishing my designs for over 30 years now and blogging since 2008.
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size8 1/2" by 10"
- Size 10 Cotton Thread
- Fabric Glue
- Heavy Starch
- Size 7 (1.65mm) Steel Hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- In the Neighborhood Keyhole Scarf
- Boho Tam
- In the Neighborhood Slouchy Hat
- Layered Button Cuff
- Little Dots, Bit Dots Infinity Scarf
- No-Sew Huggable Pal with Beret and Scarf
- Minnesota Layette Sweater
- Minnesota Layette Hat
- Minnesota Layette Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet