Festival Headband Hair Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you want an understated crochet headband/ flower garland, rather than full on granny kitsch – look no further. I have a super easy and quick make that will seer you fitting in with festival fashion with ease. I’ve written the pattern for this headband in 2 sizes – a child and adult. This is super easy and quick to make, and is a lot simpler than it looks. Not only this, I have a couple of video tutorials to help you out here too if you are a visual learner rather than a reader of patterns."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- cotton yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters