This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Festival Headband Hair Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you want an understated crochet headband/ flower garland, rather than full on granny kitsch – look no further. I have a super easy and quick make that will seer you fitting in with festival fashion with ease. I’ve written the pattern for this headband in 2 sizes – a child and adult. This is super easy and quick to make, and is a lot simpler than it looks. Not only this, I have a couple of video tutorials to help you out here too if you are a visual learner rather than a reader of patterns."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- cotton yarn
Read NextHorse Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters