We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you have ever wanted to work with crochet thread but you were intimidated, give this simple yet elegant collar a try. You will find the pattern easy enough even if you are only a beginner. You only need to know double crochet, single crochet and slip stitch. You should be able to complete this collar in about an hour or less as it only has six rows. This elegant vintage looking collar makes a great accessory to your steampunk cosplay or vintage style costume."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge8 stitches = 1 inch
5 rows = 1 inch
Finished Size17 inches in length
- Crochet thread size 10
- Crochet hook size 1.50 mm
- small button
- yarn needle (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters