By: Svetla Tsvetkova from themagicofcrafting.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bracelets are not only fast and easy to make but they are nice addition to any garment when you choose the right colour(s) to match your cloths. This bracelet design will attract everyone's attention. Only basic stitches are used in this pattern which make it easy to make even for beginners in crocheting. The bracelet can be made with any yarn and corresponding hook although using fine yarn will make it looks better. You will need also small button to sew at the end."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important for this project.
Finished SizeTo fit adult's hand
- One small button
- Any fine yarn in different colors
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet