Crochet Face Mask With Filter (child & Adult)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet face mask with filter is made with cotton yarn, it’s lightweight and perfect for hot summer days. Super quick and easy crochet face mask with an insert for paper filters you can make in under an hour. It has a top and bottom inside flap so you can insert your paper filters (or similar filters). Make a few face masks and wash them after every use. It is written in child and adult sizes and I will show you how to adjust the pattern to make it in any size you like."
NotesPlease remember, a face mask will not protect you from viruses, staying home and washing your hands often does. This is just an extra layer of protection and it’s meant to keep your face away from your hands and keep your coughs and sneezes from landing on other people.
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters