We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The pattern follows a similar design to the famous Bernie Sanders mittens Bernie wore at the 2021 inauguration. The beanie uses tapestry crochet and the waistcoat stitch to create a knit style look. The hat is worked from the bottom up and measures approx. 10" wide at the base of the hat, 9" tall and 8.5" across the crown. You will need to know how to: - Split stitch single crochet (also called waistcoat stitch) - Work in third loops only - Work in back loops only - Read a color chart - Change colors - Decrease Materials needed: - Tapestry needle - Size I, 5.5 mm crochet hook - Medium worsted weight yarn (size 4) in brown, ivory, white, black, gray and navy The design matches perfectly with my crochet Bernie mitten pattern also available on my blog."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters