Beach Necklace and Wrist Cuff
By: Dianne Hunt from samedinamicscrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The St. Croix Beach Buttoned Choker Necklace and Buttoned Wrist Cuff are a great companion to the St. Croix Beach Wrap (which also doubles as a shawl). Whether your at the beach, lake, or pool your ensemble will be complete with these accessories. The choker necklace can be worn as a choker or a loose necklace with the button settling at the hollow of your neck. While this pattern is made using a #3 yarn and there is no specific gauge, you can certainly make it with whichever yarn you choose."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge not critical; you will be measuring for necklace size and wrist cuff size.
Finished SizeEach piece will measure differently and according to the wearer.
- 100 yards of DK weight yarn
- 1" buttons
- 3.5mm hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 61 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Rosette Flower Necklace
- African Flower Headband
- 60 Minute Patterns: 31 Quick Crochet Projects
- Tender Delilah Crochet Cowl
- 3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- Basic Hat with Earflaps
- Stashbuster Ear Warmer
- Crochet V Stitch Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet