Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Adjustable Crochet Bracelet is a quick and easy pattern that can be worked up with yarn scraps! It is beginner-friendly, comes with a video tutorial, and clear written instructions. The PDF pattern includes 33 step-by-step photo references to guide you through the bracelet-making process. They feature a lace look with an adjustable clasp, making it possible to make these bracelets with yarn only, rather than having to purchase additional metal clasps and closures. These lovely accessories can be made as friendship bracelets and work beautifully as great party favors, birthday gifts, thank you gifts, appreciation gifts, Christmas and holiday gifts, and more! They can be made in any and all sizes to fit babies, toddlers, kids/children, teens, and adults. Depending on the type of yarn (or even embroidery thread) that you use, you can use this pattern to crochet dainty and feminine lacy bracelets as a fashion accessory for girls and women, or unisex bracelets that are larger and bulkier. It can be customized with different yarn colors, weights, hook sizes, and embellishments (e.g., beads, buttons, tassels, appliques, charms) as well! For example, turn it into a lucky Chinese bracelet with red embroidery thread and gold beads to symbolize good luck and fortune!"
NotesFree video tutorial available for this pattern too! Check out the Sweet Softies Youtube Channel.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters