Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Adjustable Crochet Bracelet is a quick and easy pattern that can be worked up with yarn scraps! It is beginner-friendly, comes with a video tutorial, and clear written instructions. The PDF pattern includes 33 step-by-step photo references to guide you through the bracelet-making process. They feature a lace look with an adjustable clasp, making it possible to make these bracelets with yarn only, rather than having to purchase additional metal clasps and closures. These lovely accessories can be made as friendship bracelets and work beautifully as great party favors, birthday gifts, thank you gifts, appreciation gifts, Christmas and holiday gifts, and more! They can be made in any and all sizes to fit babies, toddlers, kids/children, teens, and adults. Depending on the type of yarn (or even embroidery thread) that you use, you can use this pattern to crochet dainty and feminine lacy bracelets as a fashion accessory for girls and women, or unisex bracelets that are larger and bulkier. It can be customized with different yarn colors, weights, hook sizes, and embellishments (e.g., beads, buttons, tassels, appliques, charms) as well! For example, turn it into a lucky Chinese bracelet with red embroidery thread and gold beads to symbolize good luck and fortune!"
NotesFree video tutorial available for this pattern too! Check out the Sweet Softies Youtube Channel.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters